By Purchasing from Borden Bargains LLC, you understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions
- We DO NOT Accept Returns, all sales are FINAL
- Upon pick up of your winning Lots, you may inspect your lots for any misrepresentation, any claim of misrepresentation must be addressed prior to the lot leaving Borden Bargains LLC’s building. Our Auction Manager will have final say if a refund is in order regarding the claim. Once a lot leaves our facility All sales are Final.
Pick up your winning bids at Borden Bargains LLC,
- 555 East Water Street Borden, Indiana 47106, pick up area behind building near Railroad tracks
- All pick-ups must be accompanied with payment confirmation receipt
- Normal pick-up times are Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:00pm, Buyers requiring pick up times outside the normal times must contact Borden Bargains at 812-967-2001 and press two for online sales to schedule Pick Up.
- All Lots must be picked up within 10 Days of auction Closing, lots not picked up within the 10-day window will become the property of Borden Bargains LLC and be re-sold
Source of Auction Lots
- Items are sourced in large quantities from Major On-line Retailers
- Items are purchased as Over Stock and or Box Damage
- Items are not purchased as returns, however occasionally a returned or used item is identified
- Items that are marked as “Used” may be personal property from a local source.
- All Lots will have a brief description, along with a picture that shows Manufacturer labels for researching
- Lots visually appear to be unused, complete, and operable unless otherwise stated
- Lots that the description begins with “USED,” appear to be complete and operable, but appear to have been USED.
- Lots that the description begins with “SALVAGE,” have been determined to be missing parts, not useable in current condition, and may not have perceived value to the buyer.
- Items within a Lot have NOT been tested by Borden Bargains LLC
- Borden Bargains does NOT Warrant or Guarantee the operating condition of any Item within a Lot
- Written descriptions of the items will be brief, pictures will be the primary method of describing the Item, pictures should show the information required to research the item, any obvious damage the item may have, and enough detail pictures required to make an informed bidding decision
- If you have questions regarding a lot, please call 812-967-2001 prior to bidding as we do not except returns or refunds .
- Max Bid, place your max bid and the auction software will bid incrementally on your behalf. In the event two bidders have placed identical max bids, the first bid received will be the successful bidder.
- Extended Bidding, to prevent sniping, last minute bids will extend individual lots closing times.
- Bidding is a binding commitment to purchase if you are the highest bidder.
Fees, Buyers Premium, Sales Tax, Payments
- No Buyers Premium
- No Handling Fees
- A 3% convenience fee will apply to all credit card purchases.
- Indiana Sales Tax will apply, sales tax exempt buyers must contact Borden Bargains LLC and set up a Tax-Exempt account
- Actual Winning Bid Price along with the 3% Credit Card Fee will be the only fees that will apply.
- Payment is due and charged when bidding is complete and the auction closes,
- The auction software will automatically charge your credit card
- An E-mail payment confirmation will be sent, this must be presented to the auction staff when lots are picked up
Conditions of Sale
- All Lots are sold at Absolute Auction, which means the item will sell to the highest bidder regardless of how low the bid
- Borden Bargains LLC does not claim or guarantee that items within a lot are in operating condition.
- In no event or circumstance shall our liability exceed the actual bid price of Lot
- we do not offer shipping currently